Monday 27 August 2012

Bank Holiday Blog


So this is the second instalment of my blog and unfortunately there is not an awful lot of news to report. Apart from sending proposals for jobs on websites I have not got any business of my own at the moment so things are rather slow and my days consist of watching Friends re-runs, baking and sending proposals to translation sites. Hardly ideal but the possibility of gaining some work and also all the cakes makes it more bearable. Also, I just about have a logo for the site and the business cards will be soon to follow on from that so progress is being made. It's just frustrating not doing any work - never thought I would want to work as much as I do now. Being self-employed with no work is driving me mad and I cannot wait to get that first cheque through the post to be paid to "The French Translator".

Like I said before, I'll keep the blog up to date with news on the site and any work I get...so if you don't read anything for the next few weeks, you know why... 

No comments:

Post a Comment